By using the website you agree to the following terms automatically.
Gohock (hereby referred to as “Gohock”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) is an online community platform on which members may list their used furniture and other goods for sale to other members or friends of the website community (defined below). By registering with us or otherwise using the Gohock website, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”) and become a member of the Gohock online community, either as a buyer (defined below) or a seller (defined below). These terms govern access to and use of any services or collective content (defined below) on our website and constitute a binding legal agreement between yourself, your guests, companions and friends (whilst using the Gohock platform to source out goods to buy from fellow members), and Gohock.
The Gohock service is to provide an online platform in which members may buy and sell used furniture or other goods with other members of the community and have them possibly delivered. You fully understand and agree that Gohock is not a party to any agreements entered into between members of the platform, nor is Gohock a used item broker, agent or insurer. You agree that Gohock does not assume responsibility nor incur liability for the conduct of any Buyers, Sellers, Drivers or affiliates, third party businesses, companions, passengers, friends or associates of any member of the website in activities or agreements made through the website. You agree that all activity conducted by you on our website is at your own risk, and you understand that Gohock will not be held liable for any claim arising from the use of the Gohock platform. Gohock disclaims all liability claimed by any member or friend of the website.
“Member” means a registered participant of the Gohock online community who has completed the registration process as either an individual or as a business
“Buyer” means any member of the Gohock community who is in the processing of purchasing or has purchased an item or service off the Gohock website.
“Seller” means any member of the Gohock community who owns an item on the website or someone who has created the listing on behalf of someone else on the website.
“Drivers” means any member of the Gohock community who uses the platform to deliver goods to customers on the site.
“Listing” refers to a item whether it may be furniture or an appliance or anything else listed on the site, made available for purchase by a buyer on the Gohock website.
Gohock reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change or modify the Services or these Terms, including the Service Fees, at any time without prior notice and without the consent of any members of the community. If terms are updated, we will provide a notification to all users informing them of any change. By continuing to access the service of Gohock following modification, you agree to be bound by the new modified Terms. If any member of the Gohock community does not accept the new terms, that member will need to cease accessing the service and delete their account with us. Continued use of the website indicates acceptance of the modified terms.
To make a purchase or create a listing on Gohock you must register to create an account (“Gohock Account”) and thereby become a member of the Gohock community. You may register via direct sign-up or through third party social networking sites (including but not limited to, Facebook). If linking your Gohock account with a social networking account, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to Gohock and/or grant Gohock access to your Third Party Account without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the said third party account and without obligating Gohock to pay any fees or making Gohock subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party social network providers. By giving Gohock access to any third party accounts you accept that Gohock will access, make available and store any content that you have provided to or stored on your third party account so that it is available on and through your Gohock account and profile. Unless otherwise specified in the Gohock Terms and Conditions, all third party content will be considered Gohock member content for all purposes of these Terms. Depending on the third party accounts and their related privacy settings, personally identifiable information that you post to your third party accounts will be available on and through your Gohock account. If a third party account or associated service becomes unavailable or Gohock’s access to said account is terminated by the third party service provider, the third part content will no longer be available on and through our website.
Gohock makes no effort to review any third party content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and Gohock is not responsible for any third party content. We will create your Gohock account and profile page for your use of the Gohock service based on the provided personal information (whether provided by the user or through third party arrangements). You may not have more than one active Gohock account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to ensure it is accurate, current and complete. Gohock reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Gohock account and your access to the Gohock service if it is found that you have more than one account or if it is found that information provided during registration or thereafter proves to be false or inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that you are responsible for safeguarding your password and that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Gohock account whether or not such activities have been authorised. You will immediately notify Gohock of any unauthorised activity on your Gohock account.
To access the Gohock service and/or register an account with Gohock you must be 18 years or older. Gohock expressly prohibits any person under the age of 18 from becoming a member of our community. By registering with Gohock and/or accessing the services on our website, you warrant and represent that you are 18 years or older.
The Gohock platform facilitates the buying and selling of used furniture and other goods, also connecting the Drivers to deliver the said goods.
SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO REQUEST TO PURCHASE AND DELIVER LISTINGS. GOHOCK DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTING AND THE CONDITION, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE LISTINGS ON THE WEBSITE. GOHOCK IS NOT RESPONSIBILTE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LISTINGS ON THE WEBSITE. ANY PURCHASES WILL BE MADE AT THE BUYERS OWN RISK. ANY LISTING WILL BE POSTED AT THE OWNER’S RISK AND THE OWNER MAINTAINS RESPONSIBILITY OF ENSURING THAT THE ITEM COMPLIES WITH ANY AND ALL RELEVEVANT LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
As a member of the Gohock community, you have the ability to create a listing for an item you own or have access to in order to sell.
You acknowledge that this information will be made public for viewing by members of the Gohock community as well as visitors of the website who are not members. Members of the website will be able to purchase your listing.
You agree that you are responsible for all the content of each listing on the Gohock website.
Gohock as the Payment Agent for Owners
Each Seller hereby appoints Gohock as the Owner’s limited agent soley for the purpose of collecting payments made by buyers on behalf of the Owner. Each Owner agrees that payment of the fees made by a buyer to Gohock shall be considered the same as payment made directly to the Owner and the Owner will sell the item with the buyer in the manner agreed with the buyer on the Gohock website. Each owner agrees that Gohock may, in accordance with the cancellation policy selected by the Owner and reflected in the Listing, (i) permit the Buyer to cancel the booking or purchase and (ii) refund the Buyer the portion of the fees specified in the applicable cancellation policy. In accepting appointment as the limited authorized agent of the Owner, Gohock assumes no liability for any acts or omissions of the Owner or the Drivers.
Payment Processing Errors
We will take necessary steps to rectify any payment processing errors that we become aware of. These steps may include crediting or debiting (as appropriate) the same payment method used for the original payout to or payment by you, so that you end up receiving or paying the correct amount. If you become aware of any errors in payment processing, you may seek assistance via the contact us page.
Gohock credit may only be redeemed for purchases via the Gohock website after they are accrued and may be redeemed upon checkout. The type of services and products that you may obtain from the Gohock website by redeeming Gohock credit can change at any time.
Without limiting any other terms of these Terms and subject to applicable law, all Gohock credit if your Gohock account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in Gohock's sole discretion, or if Gohock discontinues providing the website or referral program.
A Drivers will be connected with the purchase to pickup and deliver the item from and to the listed addresses. Gohock is not responsible for any damages or incidents that occur during the delivery or pickup process. It is upon the buyer’s and seller’s responsibility for any incidents and damages that may occur during this process.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations and refunds will be determined on a case by case basis. It is up to Gohock’s sole discretion to distribute a refund where set fit.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Gohock website and participation in the Gohock community. You agree that you will not:
· violate any local, state, provincial, national, maritime or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions, admiralty law and tax regulations;
· infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
· use any software (including automatic), devices, scripts, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape," “crawl" or “spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Gohock community;
· use the Gohock website for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these terms;
· copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the website for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
· interfere with or damage our website, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
· use our website or information to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
· use our Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
· "stalk" or harass any other user of our Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a Gohock Buyer, seller or Drivers;
· offer, as an Owner, any items that you do not yourself own or have permission to access
· offer, as an Owner, any items that may not be shared pursuant to the terms and conditions of an agreement with a third party;
· register for more than one Gohock account or register for a Gohock account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
· contact an Owner for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking or purchase;
· contact a buyer for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking or such buyers's use of the website;
· when acting as a buyer or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit any Owner or other member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to Gohock;
· impersonate any person or entity, or falsify yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
· use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the website;
· use the Services to find an Owner or buyer or Drivers and then complete a booking or purchase of an item transaction independent of the services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to Gohock's provision of the community platform;
· as an Owner, submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honour;
· post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that, in Gohock's sole judgment: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or criminal liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination on any level; (vi) is violent, threatening or promotes violence; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
· systematically retrieve data or other content from our website to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like;
· use, display, mirror or frame the website, or any individual element within the website, Gohock's name, any Gohock trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Gohock's express written consent;
· access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the website, Gohock's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Gohock's providers;
· attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Gohock system or network or breach any security or authentication limitations;
· avoid, bypass, remove, impair or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Gohock or any of Gohock's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the collective content of the website;
· attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the website content; or
· advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the aforementioned.
Links to Third Parties
The Gohock website may contain links to third-party websites or resources associated with the service provided by Gohock. You agree that Gohock is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of these third party products or services; or the products or services on or available from such third party websites or resources.
Account Cancellation and Termination
Gohock may, in its discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, without prior notice and at any time terminate these Terms and Conditions or your access to the Gohock community and website and deactivate or cancel your Gohock account. Upon termination we will promptly pay any amounts owed as reasonably determined by Gohock, which we are obligated to pay by law.
If you interact with another member of the website who may reasonably be considered to have acted inappropriately, including but not limited to, anyone who engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour, you suspect of stealing from you, or engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to Gohock by contacting us with your police station and report number; provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability to you.
The Gohock website and emails contain content from us, buyers, sellers and Drivers. Gohock is protected by copyright laws. Content displayed on or via the website or other services is protected as a collective work, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE GOHOCK SERVICE, WEBSITE AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT, YOUR LISTING OR BOOKING OR PURCHASE OF AND USE OF ANY ITEMS VIA THE WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GOHOCK WEBSITE WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER GOHOCK NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE GOHOCK WEBSITE CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GOHOCK CONTENT, FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GOHOCK COMMUNITY AND WEBSITE OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM YOUR LISTING, BOOKING, OR USE OF ANY ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE PRINCIPLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT GOHOCK HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
EXCEPT FOR OUR OBLIGATIONS TO PAY AMOUNTS TO APPLICABLE OWNERS PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT WILL GOHOCK'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, FROM YOUR LISTING, BOOKING OR PURCHASE USE OF ANY ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE, OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT AND IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ITEM OR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER MEMBERS, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE RELEVANT BOOKING OR PURCHASE VIA THE WEBSITE, AS A GUEST IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, OR IF YOU ARE AN OWNER, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY GOHOCK TO YOU IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF NO SUCH PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE, AS APPLICABLE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN GOHOCK AND YOURSELF.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Gohock and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website or your violation of these Terms; your content posted to the website; your interaction with any member of the Gohock community, booking or purchase use of any item, creation of a Listing or the use, condition or purchase of an item by you, including, but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, consequential, incidental, direct or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a rental, booking or purchase use of any item in any Listing on the website.
The failure of Gohock to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Gohock. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms and Conditions will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If for any reason an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and all other remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
By using the website you agree to the following terms automatically.
Discount and Promotional Codes
These terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you must redeem a promotional code as part of the offer.
· The promotional code is valid for a limited time only. Gohock reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
· Each promotional code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
· Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items.
· The promotional code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
· If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your return credit.
· Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers using promotional code.
· Limit one promotional code per customer.
· Gohock reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
Gohock reserves the right to update these discount and promotional terms and conditions without prior notice.
By creating an Account, you agree that as part of the usual business operation of your usage of the Services, the Services may send you informational text (SMS) messages. You understand that opting out of text (SMS) communications may have an impact on your ability to utilise the Services.
User Provided Content
Gohock may, in its sole discretion, permit you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available to Gohock through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback about the Services, initiation of support requests, and submission of competition and promotion entries ("User Content").
You retain ownership of any User Content you provide. However, by providing Gohock with User Content, you grant Gohock a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable licence, with the right to sublicense, right to repost onto other marketplaces to generate higher visibility, right to speak to potential buyers of your listing in any manner from your user content outside of the Gohock platform, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise utilise in any manner relating to user content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and Gohock's business and on third-party platforms).
You represent and warrant that: (i) You are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or that you have all rights, licences, consents, and releases necessary to grant Gohock the licence to the User Content as set forth above; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor Gohock's use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party's intellectual property rights.
You agree not to submit User Content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, illegal, or otherwise harmful, as decided by Gohock in its sole discretion, regardless of whether such material is protected by law. Gohock may, but is not bound to, review, monitor, or remove User Content at any time and for any reason, without notice to you, at Gohock's sole discretion.